Friday, January 25, 2008

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time, I promised myself abstinence till marriage. Once upon a time, I also wanted to become just like Britney Spears, the spotless pop princess who belted out hit songs like "Hit Me Baby (One More Time)." Needless to say, those times have expired, and Spears has probably more spots than all of the dogs in "101 Dalmatians" combined.

Now at twenty, I consider it an accomplishment to still have my hymen intact. Some applaud it while others gasp in shock. Most just can't wait to rip my pants off and detach the last of my innocence from me. But somehow, somewhere in the back of my mind, I have chosen to abstain, and I'm quite stubborn about it.

Certain advantages play out when one still has their cherry intact. Here is my list of why I have chosen to let my vaginal canal sit alone, in the dark, waiting to expire:

WHY BEING A VIRGIN IS GREAT
1. Hone Your Other Sex Skills
Lack of sex means more practice in the alternatives, such as dry humping. Or cock sucking.
2. No Fears of Pregnancy or Sexually Transmitted Diseases
For the most part, that is.
3. No Guilt and No Regret
No feeling like a dirty little slut for fucking that random guy you met last night while drunk. No regretting you lost your virginity to the ex-boyfriend that supposedly "loved" you and then dumped you after the sex got old. No feeling like you may have disappointed mommy and daddy, kind of like how you might feel after failing to get into that law school they really wanted you to attend or just failing in life in general.
4. Increase in Value
As a rarity in today's society, and since rare things are often worth more, one may feel an increase in self-worth. That and there's a pool of men out there who have virgin fetishes who may be interested in bidding for your virginity.

So happy gold digging and keep those legs closed, ladies.

7 comments:

Sha Boogie said...

I wish I'd done the same, because the person I gave my cherry too ain't worth the pot I piss in now..lol

Anonymous said...

Rare indeed.

Obesio said...

I think that there are many good reasons to abstain. One should not, however, disregard the incredible pleasure that can come from sex, especially (but not only) in a loving sexual relationship. I married in my mid-twenties and I am glad that I had 10 solid years of sexual activity before then. Some of the most precious memories I have.

James said...

Lack of sex means more practice in the alternatives, such as dry humping. Or cock sucking.

Hmm.. I find your definition of sex puzzling. How does anyone come to the conclusion that cock sucking is not-sex?

It seems to me that your virginity is of a highly technical nature. :) You'll probably be surprised that incuding intercourse in your sexual repertoire won't make a very big difference - especially if you already have men make you orgasm with their hands or mouth.

Anonymous said...

Man oh man I would love to have a virgin. The sex itself wouldn't be good but the act of devirginizing has such a delicious appeal. Ever since 2001 when I went to college (I have long since graduated) I never met a female virgin. Seriously, where the hell are you guys?

Oh and what use is practicing dry humping? This isnt a fucking middle school party. Kudos on working out the blowjob skills though.

MST

Phone Sex said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influential as your information. I am very glad to see such informant

Sex Chat said...

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.