Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pouty Lips

Sometimes the first thing you notice on the opposite sex is their eyes. Occasionally it's something else, say breasts. Or an ass. Recently, I've discovered my infatuation: pouty lips.

I don't mean the Angelina Jolie type, but the ones that protrude ever so slightly to form the shape of something I'd devour in a second.

Case A: Elijah Wood

Albeit the fact that he is a hobbit and a little grungy and bloodied up here, those are the lips. Yum.

Case B: Matsuyama Kenichi

Japanese actor I stumbled upon that really kicked off this infatuation. He's got the lips and really fucking knows how to use them too.

Can I get a hallelujah?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my man has the poutiest cutest lips ever!!!

Phone Sex said...

I am sure fans must have got impressed with this blog!!!

sex chat said...

A lot of useful information in those links, thanks. I feel that it might even be too much for me to “digest” in just one week.